    thats all what is required
    all help is appreciated
    mohan
    mohi, Apr 21, 2008

  2. On Apr 21, 6:27 am, mohi <> wrote:
    > hello every one ,
    > can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
    > i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file  which contains the
    > pixel values of the image ) .
    > thats all what is required
    > all help is appreciated
    > mohan

    Hi

    Standard C++ say nothing about image maniplulation. There is just one
    thing.
    you can open a file in binary mode rather than text mode with
    ios_base::binary.
    I think you should use some relevant APIs in your programming
    environment
    (say .NET) or some third party packages for image files.

    Best
    S. Amrollahi
    Saeed Amrollahi, Apr 21, 2008