Opening the documents and xls in pockect IE

gbs

hi,
I am working on Pocket PC to design mobile portal application.
When i am trying to open the document or xls in IE,it is asking for download
(or) save to file explorer.I want to open the document without downloading on
to the device.Also i am trying to play some video audio files by using
mediaplayer object.But media player object is not supporting all types of
files like mp3,avi etc.
Is there any setting to play these files by using mediaplayer on pocket IE?