Openings for Core Java / Oracle programming

Discussion in 'Java' started by Rajasekar, Nov 1, 2007.

  1. Rajasekar

    Rajasekar Guest

    Hi

    Kindly go through this requirement, we are looking for our MNC Client

    Job description
    ## PRIMARY SKILLS
    2-3 years Core Java / Oracle programming experience in a UNIX
    environment

    ## SECONDARY SKILLS
    # Knowledge of OSS Standards
    # J2EE
    # XML
    # Good communication skills

    Desired experience
    3-4 years of relevant experience

    Required skills

    Knowledge of OSS Standards

    Kindly forward your resume to

    Call me at 044-42279955

    With Regards
    Rajasekar
    Rajasekar, Nov 1, 2007

  2. Rajasekar

    Lew Guest

    Rajasekar wrote:
    > Kindly go through this requirement, we are looking for our MNC Client

    Namaste.

    Please do not spam the newsgroups.

    It would be appropriate to post an introduction to yourself and a summary of
    the types of jobs you have available, although even that is not very welcome
    in clj.programmer by some. Personally, I think we should welcome recruiters
    to these pages, but even if that were so I wouldn't support splattering every
    little oh-so-important (to you, not us) separate announcement onto the group.

    Show some respect, please. review the "What they're for" message that is
    posted to this group every five days, and follow its links.

    comp.lang.java.programmer is a discussion group, not a jobs-posting board or
    an advertisement group.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Nov 1, 2007