Opera and save as

David Graham

Hi
The version of Opera I'm using is 8.51 - an older version I used to use had
a 'save whole web page' or something like that from the File menu - this
version just has a save as and you therefore don't get all the images and
scripts etc associated with the web page. Anyone know where it is located in
this version?
thanks
David

BootNic

David Graham said:
Hi
The version of Opera I'm using is 8.51 - an older version I used to
use had a 'save whole web page' or something like that from the
File menu - this version just has a save as and you therefore don't
get all the images and scripts etc associated with the web page.
Anyone know where it is located in this version?

In my opera click save as, then in the dialog box Save as type:
select HTML file with images

Blinky the Shark

In my opera click save as, then in the dialog box Save as type: select
HTML file with images

You don't mention the release of "[your] opera", but yes, that's how it
works in 8.51.

David Graham

Blinky the Shark said:
In my opera click save as, then in the dialog box Save as type: select
HTML file with images

You don't mention the release of "[your] opera", but yes, that's how it
works in 8.51.
Many thanks - just forgot how you do it, forget much these days!
David