    mama Guest

    what is an operating system.secondly, does cobol and fortran still
    exist
    mama, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Jonathan Mcdougall, Dec 7, 2005

  3. mama

    mlimber Guest

    mlimber, Dec 7, 2005
  4. mama

    osmium Guest

    "mama" wrote:

    > what is an operating system.secondly, does cobol and fortran still
    > exist

    Wikipedia is probably the best source there is for questions such as those.
    There are useful hits on all three terms.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortran
    osmium, Dec 7, 2005
  5. mama

    Default User Guest

    mama wrote:

    > what is an operating system.secondly, does cobol and fortran still
    > exist

    I'm sorry, but I've decided that "mama" is a troll, throwing out all
    these odd clueless questions. If not a troll, then he/she/it has
    refused the very good advice to read the FAQ to see what sort of
    questions are appropriate here.

    Either way (ya know it's a coming):

    *plonk*

    Brian