Opinions wanted on Atox indentation scheme

Magnus Lie Hetland

Not many members on the Atox mailing list yet, so I'll venture a
request here...

In Atox 0.2, I've added support for indentation tokens (somewhat like
the Python indentation scheme, but a bit more relaxed). If anyone
finds that sort of thing interesting, please have a look and give me
your opinion -- does it seem like a useful way of dealing with this
sort of thing?

(It seems that lookahead is more sorely needed with indentation, to
avoid left-factoring of the grammars; because, with left-factoring one
will skip over the indentation before getting to the main block
element, such as list item or code block, and for code blocks, for
example, the indentation should be left in...)

As this is a fairly specific question, I don't expect many answers; it
is more meant as an invitation to have a look.

- M