Opportunity available in Plainboro NJ

AETEA Jobs

Our client in Plainsboro NJ is looking for a seasoned developer to work
in their sales and marketing data warehouse. If you would like to
learn more about this position. Please send me a word copy of your
resume.

Thank you,
Craig Goldberg
Technical Recruiter
AETEA
732-326-9000 ext. 228
(e-mail address removed)
www.aetea.com

Position Description and Responsibilities :

This is one of two positions open for a developer and technical support
for the back end ETL processes sustaining the US Sales and Marketing
Data Warehouse. The individual will have several responsibilities which
includes the following:

Works as a liaison between information management and business
management, to identify and establish process requirements. Analyzes
data sources for content quality, key consistency, and suitability for
integration with the overall warehouse. Develops appropriate coding to
meet system requirements. Develops and executes test plans for unit and
system testing. Performs final QA prior to production release. Follows
DW Software Development Life Cycle management guidelines.

Works with production and development teams when data issues arise to
perform adhoc analysis as needed. Interfaces with information
management and clients to explain data issues and source data
anomalies.

Position Requirements:
Requires 7 plus years in Information Management with extensive
knowledge of UNIX shell scripting, C++, Roguewave, Syncsort,
Informatica, PL SQL, Oracle 9i, and SQL query tools. Experience in
working directly with customers, management, technical experts and
professional staff in a matrixed team. Must possess excellent written
and verbal communications skills.