    go to a different looking page. Also, I want to be able to add products to
    the cart from several different places.

    Thanks

    ConTactMe, Oct 6, 2003

  2. ConTactMe

    mark | r Guest

    err you can edit the templates to make the site liik like yours!

    mark

    "ConTactMe" <> wrote in message
    > Can osCommerce be integrated into a website in a way that you can have

    your
    > own page detailing a product and click on that product, and have it added

    > the shopping cart without having to go to the osCommerce page itself? I

    want
    > to be able to keep the feel of my web page without having to have

    customers

    mark | r, Oct 6, 2003

  3. ConTactMe

    Michael Loke Guest

    ConTactMe wrote:
    > Can osCommerce be integrated into a website in a way that you can have your
    > own page detailing a product and click on that product, and have it added to
    > the shopping cart without having to go to the osCommerce page itself? I want
    > to be able to keep the feel of my web page without having to have customers
    > go to a different looking page. Also, I want to be able to add products to
    > the cart from several different places.
    >
    > Thanks

    Visit this page to see examples of live shops that uses osCommerce to
    get a feel of what it is capable of : http://www.oscommerce.com/shops/live

    --
    Michael Loke
    Entier - Secure Affiliate Tracking Software

    Michael Loke, Oct 6, 2003
  4. ConTactMe

    Jawn Guest

    In article <Psegb.63407$>,
    says...
    > Can osCommerce be integrated into a website in a way that you can have your
    > own page detailing a product and click on that product, and have it added to
    > the shopping cart without having to go to the osCommerce page itself? I want
    > to be able to keep the feel of my web page without having to have customers
    > go to a different looking page. Also, I want to be able to add products to
    > the cart from several different places.

    The short answer is yes.

    For a site with very few items in its catalog, this approach makes
    sense. It would proably be more work to modify OSC than it would be to
    create the appropriate script and links in your HTML site. But this is a
    relatively labor intensive process and would be unworkable beyond a very
    few items, or for shops whose content changes frequently.

    Jawn, Oct 6, 2003
  5. ConTactMe

    Jordge W. L. Guest

    ConTactMe wrote:

    > Can osCommerce be integrated into a website in a way that you can have your
    > own page detailing a product and click on that product, and have it added to
    > the shopping cart without having to go to the osCommerce page itself? I want
    > to be able to keep the feel of my web page without having to have customers
    > go to a different looking page. Also, I want to be able to add products to
    > the cart from several different places.
    >
    > Thanks

    what's oscommerce? a shopping cart? i guess.

    Jordge W. L., Oct 7, 2003
  6. ConTactMe

    Jawn Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > ConTactMe wrote:
    > >
    > > Can osCommerce be integrated into a website in a way that you can have your
    > > own page detailing a product and click on that product, and have it added to
    > > the shopping cart without having to go to the osCommerce page itself? I want
    > > to be able to keep the feel of my web page without having to have customers
    > > go to a different looking page. Also, I want to be able to add products to
    > > the cart from several different places.
    > >
    > > Thanks

    > what's oscommerce? a shopping cart? i guess.

    Yep.

    http://www.oscommerce.com

    Jawn, Oct 7, 2003