[OT] ACCU website

Discussion in 'C++' started by Jacques Labuschagne, Jan 4, 2004.

  1. Has anyone else had problems getting to accu.org recently?

    Jacques.

    Jacques Labuschagne, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Jacques Labuschagne

    John Carson Guest

    "Jacques Labuschagne" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone else had problems getting to accu.org recently?
    >
    > Jacques.

    I can't get there now, for what it is worth.

    --
    John Carson

    John Carson, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Jacques Labuschagne

    Derek Baker Guest

    > Has anyone else had problems getting to accu.org recently?
    >
    > Jacques.

    Crapped here too.

    --
    Derek

    Derek Baker, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Jacques Labuschagne

    Sumit Rajan Guest

    > Has anyone else had problems getting to accu.org recently?
    >
    > Jacques.

    An editorial in the December 2003 C Vu talked about a website redesign being
    underway and "other changes planned or happening".

    Could it have something to do with this?

    Regards,
    Sumit.

    Sumit Rajan, Jan 4, 2004