First website

Joined
Jun 6, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Hi new to programming I’m looking to create a website. I have no knowledge of how to build one please help me get an understanding of how to start it off

Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Messages
80
Reaction score
7
Start from something small, create completly empty html file,then add i.e button element, then try to css style on it, put it in diffrent positions, diffrent sizes etc. Then take a look how elements are put in DOM tree. After that add <script> element and try to add dynamicly elements to Your web page.

Joined
Jul 24, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi new to programming I’m looking to create a website. I have no knowledge of how to build one please help me get an understanding of how to start it off
start by creating a html file in note pad or visual source code, i use mobile phone and qp3l
Type this code below

<head>
<title>WEBDEVELOPMENT</title>
</head>

<h1> FIRST SITE</h1>

Hope this could give you a head start we could make it go further if you like