    small/medium projects.

    Thanks

    Regards
    John, Dec 13, 2003

  2. I am a ASP.NET developer for India.

    How can I help you ?

    Imtiazuddin Mohammed, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Re: asp.net developer needed

    Please don't post these in peer-to-peer support groups. There are designated
    places for jobs and job seekers:

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcements

    http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowForum.aspx?tabindex=1&ForumID=59

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 13, 2003
  4. John

    Shawn B. Guest

    Re: asp.net developer needed

    Why from India? To put one of your own local talents out of a job to save a
    buck?

    Thanks,
    Shawn

    Shawn B., Dec 13, 2003