Where to find mobile app developer for 3D printing company in Denmark

Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I am looking for a mobile app developer in Android and iOS if possible to join my 3D printing company based in Denmark.

Where do I find a good candidate for beside LinkedIn? Any groups or communities that I have missed?

Best,
Christoffer from SimplyPrint

Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi Christoffer,
If you are still looking to hire someone I would be interested, as I am an experienced developer and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on (e-mail address removed)
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Sounds interesting, this is a toughy for most candidates but a high priority for us.
Is it possible for you to locate yourself in Copenhagen, Denmark at our office?