OT: can't understand this

Giovanni Azua

hello,

Yes this is whining a bit !! frustrated ! A few weeks ago I bought online at
Sun the voucher for SCBCD 5 CX-310-091. The process is somewhat awkward
because you have to buy a voucher that you have to manually copy and take it
to the actual test provider e.g. Prometric but then somehow, not sure if was
my mistake or just received the wrong voucher, I ended up doing the wrong
exam SCBCD 5 "Upgrade" without having a certification for the former.

This morning within this "test mood" I saw but did not realize that the exam
was 50 questions rather than the 61 it felt strange but I was completely
absorbed by the content of the test. I finally realized when I got the
passing printed certificate that it was the *Upgrade* one! So, now I have
the upgrade SCBCD 5 without the former, and then now? IllegalStateException?

I can't understand in this era of technology that one has to buy a voucher
for a test and then end up carrying it "manually" somewhere else, specially
this exam ... irony? maybe in US is better? Please beware and be very
careful to avoid this very bad experience ... gosh !! waking up at 7:00am a
Saturday !! to drive 2 hours back and forth for this!

Sorry for the OT.

Best regards,
Giovanni

PS: On the way back home I was wondering which one is more difficult 50
questions vs. 61 with passing 60% vs. 59% respectively. I think that with
more questions you have better chances ... so maybe the Upgrade is not
easier to pass after all.