    1. Advertising

  2. Karl Core

    Neal Guest

    Neal, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Karl Core

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Toby Inkster, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Karl Core

    Karl Core Guest

    "Toby Inkster" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Neal wrote:
    >> Karl Core <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...750160-1004119?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B0002KPIBO

    >> I love this bit:
    >>
    >> FEATURES: See description for information.

    > I'm more worried about the fact that Karl has multiple ani.

    Are you saying you'd only ever want one massage?

    --
    -Karl Core
    Please Support "Project Boneyard":

    Karl Core, Nov 22, 2004
  5. Karl Core

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Karl Core wrote:
    > "Toby Inkster" wrote:
    >
    >> I'm more worried about the fact that Karl has multiple ani.

    > Are you saying you'd only ever want one massage?

    So you admit it?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Nov 22, 2004
  6. Karl Core

    Neal Guest

    On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:04:41 +0000, Toby Inkster
    <> wrote:

    > Neal wrote:
    >> Karl Core <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...750160-1004119?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B0002KPIBO

    >> I love this bit:
    >>
    >> FEATURES: See description for information.

    > I'm more worried about the fact that Karl has multiple ani.

    Maybe one's for a friend? Could be a fun date for someone.

    Neal, Nov 22, 2004
  7. Karl Core

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Jan Faerber, Nov 22, 2004
  8. Karl Core

    Fat Sam Guest

    "Neal" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:21:14 -0500, Karl Core <>
    > wrote:

    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...750160-1004119?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B0002KPIBO

    > I love this bit:
    >
    > FEATURES: See description for information.

    I prefer this bit

    There is no Target.com page matching your request.
    It's possible that you typed the address incorrectly, or that the page no
    longer exists.

    Fat Sam, Nov 23, 2004
  9. Karl Core

    Toby Inkster Guest