    Anyone have suggestions? Utilities?

    I've found a few but haven't gotten them to work.

    Jeff

    Jeff Thies, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Re: MySQL transfer data

    "Jeff Thies" <> wrote in message
    news:vGCfd.10487$...
    > I need to transfer a number of MySQL databases. Don't have shell access
    > on the departing server.

    Does your host have phpMyAdmin available for you to use?? Its pretty much
    standard, now.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Managed, Dedicated and Colo Servers
    http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting Accounts

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Oct 27, 2004

  3. Jeff Thies <> wrote in message news:<vGCfd.10487$>...
    > I need to transfer a number of MySQL databases. Don't have shell
    > access on the departing server.
    >
    > Anyone have suggestions? Utilities?
    >
    > I've found a few but haven't gotten them to work.

    Upload phpMyAdmin - takes about two minutes to configure beforehand.

    --
    Hywel

    Hywel Jenkins, Oct 27, 2004