ot: omnis class

dan.gr13

Hi all,

I have written a class in Omnis, and locked it (having a copy of
the original, of course).

Unfortunately I lost the original class of unlocked copy by a HD
crash.
Anyone know how to reload the original class?

Thanks in advance

Dangr

Victor Bazarov

I have written a class in Omnis,

What's Omnis?
and locked it (having a copy of
the original, of course).

Unfortunately I lost the original class of unlocked copy by a HD
crash.
Anyone know how to reload the original class?

From memory. No, not computer's. Yours.

Brian Keener

Victor said:
What's Omnis?

It an Application Development environment - proprietary and although I believe
written in C or C++ it is not C or C++ code. He probably should join:

<[email protected]>

and post there - although the answer is I believe what you already posted as we
have not had much luck unlocking one we accidentally locked.
From memory.  No, not computer's.  Yours.

Pretty much... Sorry.

bk