    Thanks in advance

    Dangr

    , Apr 2, 2007

  2. Re: omnis class

    wrote:
    > I have written a class in Omnis,

    What's Omnis?

    > and locked it (having a copy of
    > the original, of course).
    >
    > Unfortunately I lost the original class of unlocked copy by a HD
    > crash.
    > Anyone know how to reload the original class?

    From memory. No, not computer's. Yours.

    Victor Bazarov, Apr 2, 2007

  3. Brian Keener Guest

    Re: omnis class

    Victor Bazarov wrote:
    > > I have written a class in Omnis,

    > What's Omnis?

    It an Application Development environment - proprietary and although I believe
    written in C or C++ it is not C or C++ code. He probably should join:

    <>

    and post there - although the answer is I believe what you already posted as we
    have not had much luck unlocking one we accidentally locked.

    > > and locked it (having a copy of
    > > the original, of course).
    > >
    > > Unfortunately I lost the original class of unlocked copy by a HD
    > > crash.
    > > Anyone know how to reload the original class?

    > From memory.  No, not computer's.  Yours.

    Pretty much... Sorry.

    bk

    Brian Keener, Apr 3, 2007