OT: So, if you claim to have no free will...

Rhett Oracle

If you claim that there is no such thing as free will, then you are hereby
ordered to state the following:

"I release my will to the care of the Mother of Everything,
unconditionally."

Of course, if you _do_ have free will, you'll possibly have some
unpredictable reaction to such an edict.

But if you have no free will, then it is ordained that you have no choice
whatsoever but to absolutely, irrevocably refuse to claim "I release my
will to the care of The Mother Of All."

Thank you very much.

Danny Kodicek

Rhett Oracle said:
If you claim that there is no such thing as free will, then you are hereby
ordered to state the following:

"I release my will to the care of the Mother of Everything,
unconditionally."

Of course, if you _do_ have free will, you'll possibly have some
unpredictable reaction to such an edict.

But if you have no free will, then it is ordained that you have no choice
whatsoever but to absolutely, irrevocably refuse to claim "I release my
will to the care of The Mother Of All."

Ordained by whom?

Danny

Richard Bos

Whether one has free will or not, the freedom not to follow up to
cross-posting trolls exists. Do consider using this freedom.

Richard

Charles Schuler

Thank you very much.

And thank you very much for considering future postings, sans this group.
This group largely appreciates the scientific method and just for the "hell"
of it I Googled "predestination" and was amazed at the effluent nature of
this topic.