    buffering) exists in ASP/VBscript.

    Thanks
    Shahid

    Shahid Juma, Oct 5, 2004

  2. I don't know how many people here are familiar with PHP. It'd probably help
    if you told is what that does. If, with my limited PHP knowledge, I
    understand right, you're looking for a way to grab the contents of the
    Response being sent to the client. Unfortunately, no, there is no built-in
    functionality like this. Workarounds?

    1. Write all of your output to a variable and then Response.Write it at the
    end (if you need to).
    2. Use http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2173 where you treat your site as
    though it's the remote page you're trying to read.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 5, 2004