Output Buffering

Shahid Juma

Hi,

I was wondering if something similar to php (ob_get_contents(), output
buffering) exists in ASP/VBscript.

Thanks
Shahid

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

I don't know how many people here are familiar with PHP. It'd probably help
if you told is what that does. If, with my limited PHP knowledge, I
understand right, you're looking for a way to grab the contents of the
Response being sent to the client. Unfortunately, no, there is no built-in
functionality like this. Workarounds?

1. Write all of your output to a variable and then Response.Write it at the
end (if you need to).
2. Use http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2173 where you treat your site as
though it's the remote page you're trying to read.

Ray at work