PHP error

Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Hi ,
I'm learning php and I have a simple php file. When I open the php file in Brackets code editor I always get this message "Error PHP runtime not found. Install the PHP runtime and update "executablePath" in PHP preferences appropriately. This enables PHP- related tooling such as Code Hints, Parameter Hints, Jump To Definition and more". How can i do this? Thanks

Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
try something like adding this to brackets.json:
Code:
"php": {
"executablePath": "/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/php"
}

translated with google

Hello, I just downloaded Brackets to continue with an old web development project, in this project I had included PHP code however when I opened the project in Brackets it gave me the message "Php runtime not found", I have been searching on the internet however for the Most of the procedures are carried out with Windows and I use Mac. As a local host I am using Xampp.

Based on the information I found on the internet, I tried to insert the following fragment into the "brackets.json" file:

"php": {
"executablePath": "/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/php
}

However, when I save it and reopen the IDE it tells me that the preferences file does not have a JSON format.

I would be very grateful if you could help me.

Note: some time ago I had used MAMP with another IDE, however the trial time in MAMP expired and it asked me to make payment to be able to use it, which is why I did not copy an example of the fragment to place like the ones I found