    get it to work.

    Thanks,
    Steve
    SMXSteve, Feb 8, 2006

  2. SMXSteve

    McKirahan Guest

    "SMXSteve" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone had any fun with setting page breaks with a duplex printer?
    >
    > Example, you have one document with several sections each with a different
    > number of pages. But you always want each section to start on the front

    side
    > of the paper not on the back of the last page of the previous section.
    >
    > I have seen information on setting left/right but I have not been able to
    > get it to work.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Steve

    Will this help?

    Insert this where you want the page break.

    McKirahan, Feb 8, 2006

  3. SMXSteve

    SMXSteve Guest

    That will create a page break but not a specific left or right break.
    According to w3 you can set

    page-break-before: right
    (or left)

    It is suppose to force it to print on the right (or left)
    but it doesn't work at least in IE.

    SMXSteve, Feb 8, 2006