Page can not be displayed...

Piet L.

I think I found the problem.
When I run the dbi execute I get a lot of these warnings:
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
c:/perl/site/lib/XML/Generator/DBI.pm line 180.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
c:/perl/site/lib/XML/Generator/DBI.pm line 187.

If I try the code without the fetch record, there is no problem.
But clearly there must be a problem with the sql / dbi or so.

still help needed :-((

A. Sinan Unur

(e-mail address removed) (Piet L.) wrote in
I think I found the problem.
When I run the dbi execute I get a lot of these warnings:
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
c:/perl/site/lib/XML/Generator/DBI.pm line 180.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
c:/perl/site/lib/XML/Generator/DBI.pm line 187.

If I try the code without the fetch record, there is no problem.
But clearly there must be a problem with the sql / dbi or so.

still help needed :-((

Please ponder the responses you have received so far. Re-reading the
posting guidelines might help.

Otherwise, make sure to fix the error on line 142, otherwise your script
will not work.

Eric Bohlman

Please ponder the responses you have received so far. Re-reading the
posting guidelines might help.

Otherwise, make sure to fix the error on line 142, otherwise your script
will not work.

Who was the (UK-based) poster from a while back who'd occasionally ask
Doris the psychic debugger for help on such matters?