Page layout settings

Guest

Hello,

I have some problem in Layout of my page, actually i have created a ASP.NET
user control file in which my site links has been generated. I want to put
this control on all of my pages but when i put this control in HTML table TAG
it ignoring that table and my page layout could not be adjust so pls tell me
what is the best way to adjust page layout setting or is this any other way
to do this
Thanks.

Guest

Not sure I follow.
Are you saying that the visual layout is being messed up when its put on
your page? Most likely this is a CSS issue but beyond that you'll have to
tweak your site according to what you want/need...