    Is there a workaround ?

    Thanks,
    Jean-Michel

    jmr, Apr 26, 2007

  2. jmr

    bruce barker Guest

    its a bug in your code. you are probably storing page state in a static,
    so one request data overwrites another. most common cause is using a vb
    module.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Apr 26, 2007

  3. jmr

    jmr Guest

    bruce barker wrote:
    > its a bug in your code. you are probably storing page state in a static,
    > so one request data overwrites another. most common cause is using a vb
    > module.
    >
    > -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Hi Bruce,

    Thanks for your answer.
    Actually, I'm not storing any page state nor using vb module.
    All the code in in the aspx pages.

    The (weird) behaviour is as follow:

    User 1 is calling an aspx page say page1.aspx
    At the same time, user 2 is calling another page say page2.aspx

    User 1 get the right output from page1.aspx
    User 2 get output from page2.aspx + part of the output of page1.aspx

    It is not all the time but it is quite worrying because user 2 does not
    have to know what user 1 is doing.

    Any idea ?

    Regards,
    Jean-Michel