page remembering old values ...?

CharitiesOnline.co.uk

Hello people,
once again I am here to ask you for your help. This time I am working on
an online shop for a hospice, I am trying to set up a page which gathers an
order from a shopping cart, (this bit works) then asks the user to fill out
a form supplying their name and address etc for delivery of the items they
have bought. It works fine if you enter a surname never before entered, but
if you enter a surname that has been used before, rather than passing across
the data that you type in to the form, it just pulls up the old values???

I have come across this once before and remember that there is a line you
can type in the top of the ASP page which clears the old data and make the
page only use the new values, I think it is :

<%
Session.Abandon
%>

but if I use this I am worried that I will also lose the shopping cart
values, so where should I place this line, on the very first page that the
visitor will load, or somewhere else, can anyone please help??

Thanks again.

Ray at

It's impossible to say unless you should some relevant code snippets. I
imagine somewhere there's a "select shoppingCartItems from ShoppingCart
where lastname='" & lastname & "'"

Ray at home