Page Shows Up Blank!

Guest

The page never gets to Page_Load and displays blank. Setting the trace flag
makes no difference. View Source reveals:

<BODY>
<ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR url="/WDC_RSS_WEB/ViewAlarm2.aspx"></ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR>
</BODY>

The url is correct. Anyone any clue what's going on?

Jeb.

Vadivel Kumar

JebBushell said:
The page never gets to Page_Load and displays blank. Setting the trace flag
makes no difference. View Source reveals:

<BODY>
<ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR url="/WDC_RSS_WEB/ViewAlarm2.aspx"></ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR>
</BODY>

The url is correct. Anyone any clue what's going on?

Jeb.

I think, there is a problem in your .aspx page, because there is no
<form> tag present in the <Body> part.

I guess, you might have pasted the html code after altering it or you
might have done something wrong with the .aspx file.

Please post the entire view source or .aspx page to find out the bug.

-
Vadivel Kumar
http://vadivelk.net

Guest

That was the entire View Source. Nifty, eh?

Vadivel Kumar said:
I think, there is a problem in your .aspx page, because there is no
<form> tag present in the <Body> part.

I guess, you might have pasted the html code after altering it or you
might have done something wrong with the .aspx file.

Please post the entire view source or .aspx page to find out the bug.

-
Vadivel Kumar
http://vadivelk.net

Guest

The workround was to completely rebuild the page. It had a datagrid on it
and, if you Google for itemcommand and indexchanged failures you'll see that
the aspnet runtime seems to be a bit flakey in this area (at the time of
writing).