page to open itself without all the chrome

net

I know how to make a page open itself at a certain size and location - I
use:

<head><script language="Javascript">
window.resizeTo(370,220);
window.moveTo(10,10);
</script>
</head>
page content here</body>

Problem is, this page opens with
toolbar,location,directories,status,menubar,scrollbars etc, which I don't
want. Is there a script that will make this same page open without
the toolbar,location,directories...etc.
Please note: this page isn't going on the internet, it's for personal use so
no-one's going to be pissed off with having their browser altered. I want to
have a html page on my hard drive, with a shortcut to it on the desktop.
What I would like is that when I double click the shortcut the page opens,
(at the right location and size) but without the toolbar and all the other
bumf. Is this possible?

Leif K-Brooks

net said:
I know how to make a page open itself at a certain size and location - I
use:
Problem is, this page opens with
toolbar,location,directories,status,menubar,scrollbars etc, which I don't
want. Is there a script that will make this same page open without
the toolbar,location,directories...etc.
Please note: this page isn't going on the internet, it's for personal use so
no-one's going to be pissed off with having their browser altered. I want to
have a html page on my hard drive, with a shortcut to it on the desktop.
What I would like is that when I double click the shortcut the page opens,
(at the right location and size) but without the toolbar and all the other
bumf. Is this possible?

If it's just for your personal use and you use Windows and IE, you may
want to create an HTML Application. See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/hta/overview/htaoverview.asp