script qu: make page open 'itself' without toolbars

net

I know how to make a page open itself at a certain size and location - I
use:

<head><script language="Javascript">
window.resizeTo(370,220);
window.moveTo(10,10);
</script>
</head>
page content here</body>

Problem is, this page opens with
toolbar,location,directories,status,menubar,scrollbars etc, which I don't
want. What extra script do I need that will make this same page open without
the toolbar,location,directories...etc.
Please note: this page isn't going on the internet, it's for personal use so
no-one's going to be pissed off with having their browser altered. I've also
tried lots of scripts so far but they all open another window in one way or
another which is unsuitable. I just seek script to add to the above so the
page creates itself without all the gumf.
Thanks for any help.