Pager for datalist control

Hartmut Schroth

Hello,

I have build a pager for a datalist control according to
John Kilgo's article in DotNetJohn.com. It is working
fine, but according to my page
property "SmartNavigation=True" the following pages are
always positioned to where I place the pager (e.g. at the
end of the list). The method, to take a hidden ancor
control with URL "...#Bookmark" and put the Bookmark
ancor on top of the page doesn't work.
Are there other possibilities than setting SmartNavigation
to false or putting the pager to the top of the page?

Thanks
Hartmut