Paginate doesn't work AT ALL!!!

Peter Litsegard

I've tried various scenarios to have the paging feature of the List and
ObjectList controls to work. After endless tryings with various approaches I
decided to test even the simplest form of setup. I did the following:

Created a simple mwf with only one MobileForm in it
Dragged an instance of the List-control
Statically added 10 items to the List-control
Set the .Paginate property of the MobileForm to true
Set the .NextPage to "Next"
Set the .PreviousPage to "Prev"
Set the .PageLabel = "{0} of {1}"
Set the .StyleReference to "title"

....and of I went, I thought....:-(

IE6 only rendered the pagers but nothing in the List-control and the
OpenWave 6.22 phone emulator only received "malformed server response".

Is there ANYBODY out there who actually has seen this "paging functionally"
working????? After dwelling into this for quite some time now I'm beginning
to really wonder if this is supposed to work at all...

Any help is VERY much welcome!
(.Net framework 1.1, 2000 Server and XP Pro as testbeds)
/Peter