paging in jsp

yehaimanish

In a particular jsp page, records are fetched from a database and
returns large number of rows, and do require paging (1, 2, 3 ... Next).
I find htmltable (from source forge) will be helpful.

HTMLTable is a table centric framework designed to be used with Struts.
It facilitates operations for table paging / navigation, sorting and
filtering; incorporates look and feel of tables in one centric XML file
with abilities of properties inheritance and changing them in run-time.
The framework also provides convenient mechanisms to work with editable
items in tables and more.

But I am not getting how to implement it. Can anyone help with some
simple example or how to use it.

All the files are present. It displays the error as shown.

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" not
found
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:50)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:407)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:114)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:159)
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseTaglibDirective(Parser.java:418)

and so on...

Thanks.