Panel Visibility Problem on Postback

btysgtmajor

Hi all,

I'm hoping I've just done something stupid here, but...

I have two panels on an ASP.NET web form. When the page first loads
(i.e. not a postback), I set the visibility of both panels and it
works as expected. However, when I select an item from a dropdown
list (set to postback), when the page does the postback and I'm in the
Page_Load handler, I set the visible property of each of the panels to
something else. I'm noticing that while the code executes without
error, neither of the panels changes; that is, they retain their
visible values from when the page first loaded.

I'm quite stumped by this. If any further info is needed to help
solve this little mystery, I'll gladly furnish it. Thanks again!