Panel with Header

Swami

I am trying to create a control that is basically a panel with a header. I
would like to be able to do the following:

- to place this in the controls toolbar
- use it at design time
- drag/drop this control and add other controls in the content area of this
panel
- change the text of the panel header.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Swami

Thanks...

If I created this as a user control, is there a way to add this to the tool
box, so that I can simply drag and drop other controls onto it?

Swami

Thanks...actually I came across this panel earlier. My question, is this
customizable in the sense, can I choose to remove the "collapse" button, and
change the border and back colors, etc, and make the header color different
that the main content?

Thanks!

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Ah, I suspected there were further requirements that you weren't telling us
about ;)

Most of those things can be adjusted via the public properties of the
control. The remaining features can be had by altering the free source
code.

Swami

Thanks!