    position them.

    My page layout is set to GridLayout.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    schumigod, Feb 9, 2007

  2. Hello schumigod,

    As you mentioned that you use "GridLayout" for your ASP.NET web page, are
    you using VS .NET 2003 and developing ASP.NET 1.1 web application? Based on
    my experience, start from VS 2005, ASP.NET web page no longer adopt
    gridlayout(as it doesn't quite conform to web page design best practices).

    If you do use vs 2003 and use gridlayout to design ASP.NET 1.1 web page,
    you can simply add the "MS_POSITIONING="GridLayout"" attribute into the
    html (or asp.net container control) you want to also apply gridlayout
    design. For example:

    =====aspx fragment====

    <asp:panel id="Panel1" runat="server" .................
    Width="544px" Height="456px" MS_POSITIONING="GridLayout">

    Panel
    <asp:Button id="Button1" style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 32px; POSITION:
    absolute; TOP: 32px" runat="server"
    Text="Button"></asp:Button></asp:panel>

    MS_POSITIONING="GridLayout">
    fsdfdsfsfsff
    <asp:TextBox id="TextBox1" style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 24px; POSITION:
    absolute; TOP: 40px" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
    </form>

    Hope this helps.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng