Panels -- look icky -- am I missing something?

Kathy Burke

Hi, I've been trying out using panels for groups of visible/invisible
controls, but the controls all squish together on the panel. I haven't
found a way to place the controls where I want them on the panel.

I must be missing something! Please clue me in.

Thanks,

Kathy

David Wier

You can use any HTML formatting you'd like to do this (Tables/<br>/<p>)
The panel just sets your controls/whatever apart from the rest - - you still
need to format them inside the panel, just as if the panel 'represented' the
page itself. Like the page, it is only a container.
Then, you can align the panel itself wherever you'd like

David Wier
MCP, MVP ASP.NET, ASPInsider
http://aspnet101.com
http://aspexpress.com