    I must be missing something! Please clue me in.

    Thanks,

    Kathy

    Kathy Burke, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Kathy Burke

    David Wier Guest

    You can use any HTML formatting you'd like to do this (Tables/<br>/<p>)
    The panel just sets your controls/whatever apart from the rest - - you still
    need to format them inside the panel, just as if the panel 'represented' the
    page itself. Like the page, it is only a container.
    Then, you can align the panel itself wherever you'd like

    David Wier
    MCP, MVP ASP.NET, ASPInsider
    http://aspnet101.com
    http://aspexpress.com