Paragraph spacing

MW de Jager

Hi all

I'm not an HTML programmer so please excuse my ignorance.

I am trying to force text to display on the next line, but I do not want an
emply line between lines of text.

Option1
Option2
Option3 etc. with no blank lines inbetween.

What am I doing wrong if it displays as below

Option1

Option2

Option3

Thanking you all in advance

Regards
MW de Jager

Jukka K. Korpela

MW de Jager said:
I'm not an HTML programmer

Nobody is.
so please excuse my ignorance.

Ignorance is curable.
I am trying to force

You cannot force in HTML, really.
text to display on the next line,

That can be "forced", in a sense, by using <br>. Of course, it does not
really force. How could you force next line when your document is in
fact rendered as speech, not as visible characters?
but I do not
want an emply line between lines of text.
Huh?

Option1
Option2
Option3 etc. with no blank lines inbetween.

Option1<br>
Option2<br>
Option3

or perhaps better

begin 666 New.html

Please don't. We use plain text here.
<P>Option1</P>
<P>Option2</P>
<P>Option3</P>

Are they paragraphs? If they are, use that markup, and worry about
rendering later. (It's easy to fix it in CSS.) If not, use other
markup. We cannot really guess what it should be, unless we know the
real content and context. Maybe they are actually items in a list?