Parameters

André Almeida Maldonado

H guys, in my aspx Page, I have a link to another aspx Page. When the user
clicks in this hyperlink I have to pass a datagrid to he second page.

How can I do it???

Thank's

Elliot M. Rodriguez

Im not exactly sure why you would want to pass an entire datagrid to another
page instead of just getting your dataset on the page youre linking to...
What are you trying to do?

If you absolutely HAVE to do it, you might try storing the dataset in cache,
then retrieving it from cache on the next page your linking to.