Paramiko performance doubts...

dmorilha

Hello all,

I developed a solution using paramiko and a similar Telnetlib class to
access a several number of network devices in replacement of using
Pexpect library and openssh client. It worked so well but the bad
performance made me think in how to improve Paramiko.

Is there some way to do that, for example using some C extension or
even other library? I would like to continue using Paramiko, but in
production environment it could be compiled in a different way. Is
this possible?

If someone could help me I would appreciate that,
Thanks,