Parse HTML to store it in ROM

talktoitu

Hi friend,
Sorry for my wrong English. Plz understand the problem.
Ok, I am currently using Goahead server for my project. In that They
have supported ROM support(means store precompile webpages in ROM for
fast access.) But they had just store HTML pages in static array. Hence
size of pages are same. and I found no advantages of faster access over
it. So Atleast I want to compress size of ROM(precomplied web-pages).
So plz reply soon If you have any Idea about how to do that? it's
something same as parser but not complete parser.
I just want to store webpages with less size than actual HTML pages.
bye bye
talktoitu

CBFalconer

Sorry for my wrong English. Plz understand the problem.
Ok, I am currently using Goahead server for my project. In that
They have supported ROM support(means store precompile webpages
in ROM for fast access.) But they had just store HTML pages in
static array. Hence size of pages are same. and I found no
advantages of faster access over it. So Atleast I want to
compress size of ROM(precomplied web-pages). So plz reply soon
If you have any Idea about how to do that? it's something same
as parser but not complete parser. I just want to store
webpages with less size than actual HTML pages.

Look to compressing them with a zip engine. The decompressor can
be very small and very fast. If you also have control over the
page receiver you can put the decompressor at that end and save on
communication time also. You can probably expect to get
compression down to about 25% of original size. It is all dead
easy.