Parser Error - Could not load type

Babs

Hey,

I have an ASP.Net web application. I created a new subfolder within
this application. The problem is that I cannot access the web pages
within this subfolder from my application. I get the error : Parser
Error Could not load type 'SyncDev.SearchNames.frmTestForm'

<%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="frmTestForm.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="SyncDev.SearchNames.frmTestForm" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
I have seen multiple solutions for this error in the groups. But doesnt
solve it. I have made the subfolder as an application in IIS. I tried
rebuilding the whole solution multiple times. I restarted the IIS also.
Does anyone has any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks.

Babs

I kind of solved this error.But i am not sure if its the right way. I
created a bin folder and copied the dlls from the SyncDev\bin folder to
SyncDev\SearchNames\bin folder. Then it worked, but gave me another
error saying that Login failed for user NT Authority/Network service. I
gave the permissions and it works! But everytime I compile the
application, I have to copy the dlls from the SyncDev\bin folder to
SyncDev\SearchNames\bin folder!! Isnt there a better way of solving
this??

Thanks