Parsing webcontrol attribute...

radzaw

Hi,
I am looking for answer to my problem.
I need to make a webcontrol - which will generate some simple html code,
but it must take as an attribute some values, and I must do some actions
depeneds on it and add new attribute in return.

But - how can I (in which lifecycle of webcontrol) get parsed attributes ?

I mean something like this :

<ctrl:My runat="server" xyz="<%# ((...)Container.DataItem).GID%>">

When I override, for example, AddAttributesToRender() I have pure text
as attribute ("<%#....%>"), not parsed as some value.

It must be than way - please do not respond with some other method, i
must have than kind of webcontrol (because it must be easy to change
existing project to use this control).