partial class namespace in ASP.NET 2.0

TotySantana

Now i am trying to change the namespace for the web page class by putting the page class between namespace myCustomNameSpace {} , but when i do this with a web page class i got the following error

Error 2 'ASP.Default_aspx.FrameworkInitialize()': no suitable method found to override c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50215\Temporary ASP.NET Files\rgh\34563b4a\da362b9b\cy0xd045.0.cs 193

also why i can't see the output assembly

Guest

You have to change the namespace declaration in each of the partial class
files. This includes the CodeBeside file, which you are probably changing,
the ASPX and any other files you have declared partial class for this file.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

Yuan Ren[MSFT]

Hi,

Thanks for posting!

I have replied the issue in the C sharp newsgroup. The following content is
my reply, just for your reference:

Thanks for posting!

Based on my experience, the current issue is caused by the modification of
compiling mode in ASP.NET 2.0. Since class is partial class, another part
of class is generated dynamically from the aspx page. So, if you want to
add the namespace for the current class. Besides adding the namespace in
the code mode, you also need modify the "Inherits="Default"" to
"Inherits="Namespace.Default"" in the view mode.

After peforming the test, the project is complied well. I hope this will be
helpful!

Regards,

If you have anything unclear, please feel you free to let me know.

Thanks,

Yuan Ren [MSFT]
Microsoft Online Support
PLEASE NOTE the newsgroup SECURE CODE and PASSWORD were
updated on February 14, 2006. Please complete a re-registration process
by entering the secure code mmpng06 when prompted. Once you have
entered the secure code mmpng06, you will be able to update your profile
and access the partner newsgroups.