Pass a variable to another python script

Steve

Hi,

I've written a small cgi python script that collects feedback from a
webform. I need to pass the values to another python script.. how do I
do this? Is this even possible? Thanks

Steve

Rene Pijlman

Steve:
I've written a small cgi python script that collects feedback from a
webform. I need to pass the values to another python script.. how do I
do this?

There are many ways (command line, socket, file, database, ...), but the
easiest solution is as parameter of a function in the other module.

In module a:

feedback = "good site"
import b
b.function(feedback)