    I have an asp.net 2.0 web application and I am looking to pass data
    from that to another window application or web application window that
    is open on my computer.

    Jacksm, Nov 6, 2006

  2. Web browsers can only pass data between aprents and children, so your
    browser has to have opened the other window to communicate with it. Your
    alternative is to update data on the server from your asp.net app and have
    your other browser, or windows app request information from the server.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    VISIT MY WEBSITE: