    word. I do not make all the words hyperlink. Is there any smart way to
    acheive this? I realise that this is a clent-side question, but perhaps
    someone can direct me into correct direction?

    aa, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Well, what happens when the user clicks on a word? The smartest way to make
    a word clickable is to hyperlink. If you wrap each word in a clickable
    span with a style to simulate the look of a link, for instance, you have to
    wait for the browser to apply the relevant styles to every span on the page,
    where a hyperlink gets its formatting immediately with no waiting.

    William Morris, Feb 3, 2004

  3. aa

    aa Guest

    yes, hyperlinnk is hte first which comes to one's mind, but it is not to
    smart wrapping each word into <a> tags.
    I quess that is a word is clicked, there is a way to capture which word has
    been clicked and pass it to a function.

    "William Morris" <> wrote in
    message news:bvp5vs$v1rcn$-berlin.de...

    aa, Feb 4, 2004