Passing parameter through SOAP::Lite

niraj.kumar.ait

Hi,

How to pass parameter to method in SOAP::Lite. Like I want to set ABC
to xyz,CCNA to sdf

my $result = SOAP::Lite

->service('https://192.168.9.1/imaPreOrder/preOrder?WSDL')
->getCSR('ABC' => 'xyz',
'CCNA' => 'sdf',
);

I even tried SOAP :: Data

my $result = SOAP::Lite

->service('https://192.168.9.1/imaPreOrder/preOrder?WSDL')
->getCSR(SOAP::Data->name("ABC" => "xyz")
SOAP::Data->name("CCNA" => "I28"),
);

But these is not working .Please advice on how to pass data.

TIA
Niraj Kumar

J. Gleixner

Hi,

How to pass parameter to method in SOAP::Lite. Like I want to set ABC
to xyz,CCNA to sdf

my $result = SOAP::Lite

->service('https://192.168.9.1/imaPreOrder/preOrder?WSDL')
->getCSR('ABC' => 'xyz',
'CCNA' => 'sdf',
);

I even tried SOAP :: Data

my $result = SOAP::Lite

->service('https://192.168.9.1/imaPreOrder/preOrder?WSDL')
->getCSR(SOAP::Data->name("ABC" => "xyz")
SOAP::Data->name("CCNA" => "I28"),
);

But these is not working .Please advice on how to pass data.

Define "not working". The code you provide looks correct. Maybe
the issue is with your server, or your WSDL, or some other
piece of code.

You can view the entire request by adding:

use SOAP::Lite +trace;

Also, there's a Web site: http://www.soaplite.com/ with documentation,
examples, and mailing lists.