    TIA
    Niraj Kumar

    , Oct 6, 2006

  2. J. Gleixner Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > How to pass parameter to method in SOAP::Lite. Like I want to set ABC
    > to xyz,CCNA to sdf
    >
    > my $result = SOAP::Lite
    >
    > ->service('https://192.168.9.1/imaPreOrder/preOrder?WSDL')
    > ->getCSR('ABC' => 'xyz',
    > 'CCNA' => 'sdf',
    > );
    >
    > I even tried SOAP :: Data
    >
    > my $result = SOAP::Lite
    >
    > ->service('https://192.168.9.1/imaPreOrder/preOrder?WSDL')
    > ->getCSR(SOAP::Data->name("ABC" => "xyz")
    > SOAP::Data->name("CCNA" => "I28"),
    > );
    >
    > But these is not working .Please advice on how to pass data.

    Define "not working". The code you provide looks correct. Maybe
    the issue is with your server, or your WSDL, or some other
    piece of code.

    You can view the entire request by adding:

    use SOAP::Lite +trace;

    Also, there's a Web site: http://www.soaplite.com/ with documentation,
    examples, and mailing lists.

    J. Gleixner, Oct 6, 2006