Passing Parameters

RajeevSekar

Hi Experts,
I am trying to invoke a web service created in asp.net from asp, i did
that through this code
postUrl ="
http://localhost/RajeevProjects/F10...e/F10CRMLeadCreationWS.asmx/LeadCreation?XML="
Set xmlhttp = server.Createobject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP") xmlhttp.Open
"POST",postUrl,false xmlhttp.setRequestHeader
"Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded" xmlhttp.send
Response.Write(xmlhttp.responseText)

But when i try to pass some string to the web service(i modified the web
service to accept string as parameter) using
Dim x
x="xxx"
xmlhttp.send x

But it doesnt work it throws one Exception "Parameter Missing"
Can anyone please help me

Thanks & Regards
S.Rajeev.

Nitin Mittal

Hi Rajeev

Try adding following tag in your web.config under <system.web> section
<webServices>
<protocols>
<add name="HttpPost"/>
</protocols>
</webServices>

Regards
Nitin Mittal

Natraj

Hi, i am trying to access a Web Service from ASP. Can u plz tell me how can i do this