Patterns for outlook like ASP.NET application?

Julia

Hi,

I am looking for advices,articles and samples

We are going to develop an ASP,NET application for our customer
and we are looking for patterns for ASP.NET application which allow us to
quickly add or remove pages
according to customers request

our user interface is similar to outlook web exchange
meaning that the page compose from two frames,the left frame contains an
outlook bar
and the right fame contains the a page

I am thinking to do something like this

1.Each Page will be placed in a different dll
2.there will be some kind of central navigation component which load the
page after user
select a link in the left bar
3.a config file will initialize the bar with the section and links

Thanks in advance