Paymentech Orbital Gateway SDK for Ruby

enspired

Has anyone created or ported Paymentech's Orbital Gateway SDK for use
with ruby? I know they support SDKs for C++, COM, .NET and Perl. If not
the SDK, does anyone have experience with the XML API or the
WebServices API for Orbital?

snacktime

------=_Part_18786_28722021.1130311823431

Has anyone created or ported Paymentech's Orbital Gateway SDK for use
with ruby? I know they support SDKs for C++, COM, .NET and Perl. If not
the SDK, does anyone have experience with the XML API or the
WebServices API for Orbital?

I've had it sitting on my desk for about 4 months now, waiting for the
time to interface it into our system and get certified. It's a fairly simpl=
XML interface by most standards. Their SDK's are pieces of bloated (*&(&^%*
though.

What bugs the crap out of me is the move from simple fixed length or
character separated data fields to XML by some of these guys. Maybe I'm jus=
getting old...

Chris

------=_Part_18786_28722021.1130311823431--