PDF library

james_027

hi,

I am looking for a python PDF library that starts with 'Q' ... I just
found them somewhere in the internet but I can't find them now that I
need it. Does someone knows this?

Thanks

kyosohma

hi,

I am looking for a python PDF library that starts with 'Q' ... I just
found them somewhere in the internet but I can't find them now that I
need it. Does someone knows this?

Thanks

I'm not sure what you're referring to. The best known one is
ReportLabs for generating PDFs in Python code. There's also pyPdf for
merging PDFs and/or extracting information from them, among other
things.

http://pybrary.net/pyPdf/
www.reportlab.org

Maybe if one of these was listed on a foreign site, it was spelled
with a 'Q'?

Mike