PDF On the fly?

Chris Kettenbach

Hello All,
I am pretty new to dotnet and I was wondering, I have an Access 2000 report,
that I pass a couple parameters too. From Access I print the report to a
PDF and save it on the network. Is there anyway to bypass Access and from a
ASP.net page, pass the parameters to an Access report and print the report
to a PDF and view it in Internet Explorer? Just point me in the right
direction and I can fill in the details. Maybe it's better to use a Crystal
Report. Thanks for any advice.

Regards,
Chris

Norman Yuan

Access report is part of Access application, thus can only be opened inside
MS Access. If you want to provide report through web app (in PDF or other
format) and avoid to automate MS Access on the server to generate report
(you should), you'd better look at other report tools, Crystal Report is one
of many options.